Wednesday, August 30, 2006

More gorgeous by the day....





I can't belive Jayda is almost 4 months old already! Time is flying by and she is growing way too fast. I figured I'd post a picture of her first time in her jolly jumper. She was a little unsure of the whole idea to start with, but she figured it out soon enough and started to enjoy herself. Another new thing she has started lately is sticking out her tongue and blowing so she slobers everywhere. It's totally cute. She is also starting to understand "peek-a-boo". The first few times I tried it with her she just seemed scared - like "what ARE you doing mom???" but now she smiles:)

Other news....We went to Calgary this past weekend for Papa's b-day. The 4 legge's, Nana, Papa, Jayda and I all went to the Calgary zoo. It was really cool. It's the first zoo I've been to where it feels like I'm in the animals habitat, not the animals in my habitat. Overall the weekend was really fun.

Well I suppose that is it for now. I'll be posting again soon because Steve and I are going to the Calgary Tattoo Convention this weekend and I'm sure I'll have some wicked stories. PLUS - we are going without Jayda EEEEEEEEKK!!!! I know she will be fine but I already miss her and we aren't gone yet:(............
Take care
Katy

2 comments:

Kerri said...

OMG what an INCREDIBLY gorgeous picture!!!!! Boy are you guys in trouble as she grows up and then that grin... oh that grin just makes me melt. Now get busy packing cause the second I get there I am shooing you out the door... I can not wait to hang out with my litte Jayda bug on Friday :) :) :) :) Hmmm now what fun "bad " things can I teach her... not that I would do anything like that... right Katy lol :P

Dan said...

Hmmm... I could've sworn we left our invisibility cloaks at home when we went to the zoo with you last weekend... ;)