Thursday, February 22, 2007

GRRRRRR......

I HATE WINTER!!!!!!! Sorry I just need to vent a little bit. Jayda and I were supposed to go to a play date today but surprize, surprize......it's SNOWING. The play date is way on the other side of St.Albert so it's a little far to drive in the yucky snow. Oh well, we have another one booked for tomorrow and it's only a few blocks away. Hopefully we actually get to go. Anyway, that's my whinning for the day. Hope everyone is doing o.k. and not FROZEN to death yet.

Katy the ice cube

2 comments:

Kerri said...

if your an ice cube does that make jayda an ice chip lol. I hear ya though... I hate winter too I just cant wait for the nice weather to get here

Carmen said...

Sorry you didn't make it to your playdate. It is snowing here in Calgary too. But I hosted today so everybody had to come here.