Friday, April 27, 2007

We have a heart beat!

We went to see Dr.Jiwa (our O.B.) the other day. It was great. We got to hear the heart beat for the first time. It was 163 beats per minute. Dr.Jiwa said everything looks really good and I'm "growing nicely". I still don't really have a guess to whether it will be a girl or boy. Steve thinks boy because I've been eating eggs and red meat - not something I'm usually to keen on. WHO KNOWS:)..... We have an ultrasound booked for Wednesday. That should be super fun 'cause we will be able to get some pictures of our new little sprout!

In other news......I bought my wedding dress!!! I tried it on for the first time a month or so ago and really liked it. For whatever reason I decided not to get it and keep looking. Well, last weekend Doreen and I went to ABC Weddings and I tried it on again and could not leave the store this time without buying it. It was 1/2 price - WHOOOHOO. AND it is the last one like it that will ever be made! So my decision was made and I bought it. We have also booked the hall (in Edson), and the caterer. I've been researching photographers on the internet and I've narrowed it down to half a dozen that I want to contact and talk to. If we are paying $2000 for someone to take pictures at our wedding they better take DAMN good pictures:)

So I guess that is it from the home front. Hope everyone else in the world is doing well and enjoyed my little update!

Katy

3 comments:

Kara, Kelly and Elizabeth Tuftin said...

Congratulations on hearing the heartbeat. It is the most amazing thing in the world. You will have to post your ultrasound pictures when you get them so we can see them.

It sounds like things are coming along with the wedding planning. Have fun and enjoy it.

Kara, Kelly and Elizabeth Tuftin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Caleb said...

WOO HOO lots of exciting stuff going on :) Can't wait to see the ultrasound pics! Excellent choice on the dress... you looked soooo beautiful in it I just can't imagine how amazing it will be to see walk down the aisle in it :)