Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Where have I been?

Wow - it's been awhile. That damn facebook seems to take precidence when I'm on the computer. I thought it was the same with everyone until I check out other blogs. Needless to say I feel a bit obligated to update ours:) I'm hoping the new look will keep me motivated....

So on with life -

Noah is growing like a crazy weed. I'm sure he's gotta be 15lbs. He is super long and the sleeves on most of his shirts are 3/4 length instead of full sleeves. He has got to be the smiliest baby EVER. He will smile and coo for anyone who stops to say Hi! He is sleeping through the night already which is REALLY nice (knock on wood) and of course, loves music:) His favorite thing in the world so far is.......His big sister!!!!!

Jayda is doing awesome. She is finally walking - and walking, and walking, and walking all day every day. She also has tons of words, some of which are pretty amazing. She said Lasagna the other day! Most of the time when she is talking a mile a minute we can make out a few words in each sentence and figure out what she is saying. One of her favorite words is skull. She can spot a skull from a mile away and gets excited. She is soooo much like her daddy:) Her and Noah get along great. They are the two cutest kids ever. Jayda loves to give Noah hugs and kisses and Noah smiles at Jayda whenever she is within his line of sight.

Steve and I are also doing super. The shop has been doing good, although it's been pretty slow this past month. We are slowly getting ready for our wedding which is actually only 6 months away - eeekk. It's comming so fast and we still have lots to do!!!!! I'm really excited:) Other than that it's just been livin' each day as it comes. With the two kids each day is different and more exciting than the day before. I love life:)

Stay tuned for some pics and more updates.......

2 comments:

Kerri said...

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited that you updated... no that I don't see you all the time or anything I just love blogs lol. Love the new name and the new look :)

Anonymous said...

Oooooh meeeeee toooo, its been so long. Great Update!

aunty bean