Tuesday, October 24, 2006

found my toes..


Just thought I'd give a quick update since it's been a month already. We are all doing great and getting excited for Halloween. All three of us will be dressed up but you'll have to wait and see what we will be until after the fact and then I'll post a pic. HEE, HEE, HEE....
Anyhow, Jayda made another milestone yesterday and found her toes. Today she won't leave them alone and doesn't like to wear socks now that she knows what is under them. We are pretty sure she will be cutting a tooth soon 'cause CRABBY!!!!! But really I feel bad for her and I wish she didn't have to go through it but I guess she doesn't want to eat mush the rest of her life so she needs teeth.

1 comment:

Kerri said...

Yayyyyy A Jayda fix :) Cute pic. Can't wait to see the halloween pics... knowing you I am sure your costumes are very creative :)