Monday, November 27, 2006

yucky

I HATE WINTER!!!!!!!!!!!!
I just had to get that out. It is way too cold for my liking. We were in a little fender bender today. Some dude slid through a stop sign and dented our poor car:( None of us were hurt though, Thank God. Jayda was asleep in her car seat and didn't even wake up through the whole ordeal. Steve and I are pretty sad about the car. The front passenger fender is a bit smushed and cracked. The other guy was pretty good and accepted responsibily for it so he's going to pay to fix it. But it's just the whole idea that our new car is damaged that sucks!!

So on with some good stuff. Jayda's pediatrition appt. went really good. She weighs 16lbs 3oz and she is just over 27inches long. The Doc said she looked great (of course) and she said that Jayda seems to be advancing well (um duhhh...) LOL. I figured all was well with her and I was right. I am so thankful to have a happy, healthy well adjusted little baby.

Other new news....I finally found a mom and tots meet-up group!!! We went to our first meet-up today and it was TOTALLY fun!! It was a rhyme and sing group and about 8 people/babies showed up. Jayda seemed to really enjoy herself 'cause she smile and babbled the whole time and it was really nice for me to get out and about. I can't wait to go to more meet-ups and get to know some of the moms and their kids.

That's all for now folks.....hungry baby awaits:)

3 comments:

Kerri said...

Grow Jayda Grow lol. That totally totally sucks about the car :( Damn icy roads anyways... thankfully none of you were hurt :) Way cool that you found a mom and tots group... did you know the library has a parent and baby program... they look really neat too.

Carmen said...

I'm glad you found a mom's and tots group. It's nice to get out and visit with adults. To bad about your car, the first dent is always the worst, especially when it is a big one.

Anonymous said...

I HATE WINTER TOO!!!
From Freezin' in Edson!!!!!