Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Time for a change

I decided that our blog page was getting old therefor I made some changes. I'm getting better at this whole computer tech stuff so I'm beginning to experiment a bit more. I hope this doesn't result in any loss of data but we will see.

So on with an update. We've been really busy lately due to the fact that Steve now works Mondays and Tuesdays in Edson tattooing with Jeff at Edson Ink. Along with that he still works Wednesday thru Sunday keeping our own tattoo shop going strong. I've been keeping myself occupied with doing house work for Mom and Dad while I'm in Edson, keeping our own house in order and of course spending time with Jayda. This past week Jayda's personality has really began to progress. Her sounds turned into grunts and now the grunts have turned into sounds that are more like babbling. She makes lots of different shapes with her lips and moves her tongue more. It is quite cute. She "talks" so much, so loud that her face gets beet red from lack of oxygen. She can also roll from her tummy to her back and vice versa, eat cookies all by herself, hold her own bottle, sip from a sippy cup - when she feels like it and find her soother during the night/naps and put it back in her mouth by herself. She also shares lots of different foods with Steve and I now such as yogurt, K-D, soup and candy/chocolate. Its kinda funny 'cause Steve and I can't eat ANYTHING without Jayda wanting to try some even if she has just eaten. Her progress is pretty exciting for us. Each day there is something new to be proud of her for and of course love her for more and more and more and more........and some more!!

And that's enough for now......Stay tuned, Jayda has a pediatritian appointment on Friday. I can't to find out how long she is "my little spagetti noodle".

2 comments:

Kerri said...

Cool new look. If ya want I can give ya the info on how to add links and stuff on to your sidebar :) Can't wait for the Peditrican update :)

Carmen said...

Sounds like Jayda is learning some exciting new things, I can't wait to see her again. It seems like everytime I see her she has more personality.
Sara has an appointment on Thursday, I know she has grown in the last two weeks, I am almost afraid to find out how big she is.