Wednesday, June 28, 2006

extra crispy


Hello everyone, Do you like your shoulders "extra crispy"?. Yeah so we went to the lake yesterday and we are a little red to say the least. We were smart enough to lather Jayda in sunscreen and Steve and I, well not so smart. We had a really awesome day though!. We went with some friends of ours that have two little boys. Steve and Tom fished while Caroline and I sat and "baked" for the day. You know it sure is nice to have friends. I mean REAL friends. Ones that don't want anything other than to hang out. It's something I'm still getting used to and I'm really starting to enjoy it!! Anyhow, I figured I'd post a pic of Jayda since she's just so Gosh Darn Beautiful!! Hope everyone is staying cool,
Luv Katy

2 comments:

Kerri said...

That is such an adorable grin :) And ah-ha... now I know why you didn't turn up at the pool you changed your plans :P Well glad you had a fantasitc day. Jay got quite burned yesterday too... got to love that summer sun :P

ArY said...

aww she is sooo cute!