Friday, June 09, 2006

night out

Steve and I get a night out tonight!! Nana and Papa are comming in so they are going to watch Jayda and we we will go out to the show. It's funny how much has changed in the past year. I never would have imagined that I would be excited to go to the movies on a friday night. I like this life much, much more - as does the rest of the family I 'd assume:) So Jayda continues to grow and grow. We had to change the setting on her car seat a couple days ago 'cause she was getting to squished the way it was. We also have to think about moving her from the bassinet to her crib. She is almost too long to fit!! She has had a couple naps during the day in her crib and so far so good. I think the transition will be harder on Steve and I than Jayda:) We went and bought a baby monitor so that we are ready for "the big night". This is actually sorta funny due to the fact that we have a small house and Jayda's bedroom is right across the hall from ours. I bet there is maybe only 4 meters from our bed to hers. It makes us feel better though. Anyhow, mom and dad just showed up so I gotta go,
Luv Katy

1 comment:

Kerri said...

WOO HOO a night of freedom... hope you had a blast :)I am sure Jayda will handle the change just fine and I just know mommy and daddy will be very brave too :P