Friday, June 02, 2006

Growing so fast

Jayda is 28 days old already!! She has grown 3 inches and has outgrown a couple of her sleepers. I'm excited that she is doing so well and growing but at the same time I wish she'd stay tiny forever. So we've had a busy week. Saturday and Sunday Nana, Jayda and I went to Calgary to see Dan, Carmen and Hannah. The trip went really good. Hannah is sooooooo pretty and was EXCELLENT with Jayda. A real care-taker! Then Monday and Tuesday Steve, Jayda and I went to Edson. That also went well. Jayda travels really good so far. We came home Tuesday afternoon and Wednesday Steve's parents came up from B.C.. They are leaving tomorrow morning. It was great seeing them. Jayda gets along very well with grandma and grandpa Winjet - The two little girls living in our basement suite really took a liking to them also. Needless to say I'm EXHAUSTED and though I'm sad to see our company leave, I can't wait for a little down time. Some more on Jayda - She has begun to imitate our mouth movements to try and make sounds. She smiles lots with a beautiful big smile and cute little dimples. She has one special little toy cat and every time it plays music she smiles. It's so cute:) It was boiling hot out today so right now Jayda is sprawled out on our ottoman in her diaper. I will attempt to post pictures with this post. Well that's about it. Hope everyone is doing well.
Katy

1 comment:

Kerri said...

SOunds like a very busy couple of week s:) Can't wait for you to post pics :)